• Grow with one of Australia's most respected and innovative family owned companies
• Hybrid model - work from home and at the office
• Part time- equivalent of 3 days a week
An exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest growing industries starting your Marketing career in a collaborative dynamic environment.
Arcare are looking for maternity leave cover of the Communications Specialist role- someone with a passion for communications whilst value-adding to our existing team.
The Communications Specialist reports to the Head of Marketing and is responsible for strengthening and growing Arcare’s communications both internally and externally.
Who are we?
Arcare is one of Australia’s leading aged care providers. With over 45 residences in Qld, NSW and Vic, our focus is on relationship between colleagues, clients and team members. Working in a small and dynamic Marketing team within a large organisation gives each team member access to the business strategy and output. This enables each member of the Marketing team to have a voice and direct input into tactics enabling quick career growth and flexibility.
It really is our people and culture that set us apart, with our ongoing focus of working together as one team.
Day to Day
• Develop a fit-for-purpose, practical communications strategy to support team engagement across the organisation
• Assist the Operations team in all required communications for our clients and families including crisis communications, newsletters, videos etc
• Assist in the external communications strategy including crisis communications
• Partner with our People and Development team to establish communication strategies to engage and update the extended team in transformation activities
• Apply for external relevant Awards showcasing Arcare’s leadership in the industry
• Oversee the intranet space and ensure content is up to date
• Build effective and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the business to seek feedback and customise communication plans and materials accordingly
• Implement appropriate metrics that evaluate the success and impact of communications strategies and initiatives, including employee and stakeholder feedback to allow for continuous improvement of the actual communications and messaging
• Manage specialist contractors and consultants as required which may include graphics, video and digital development
• Review and improve systems and processes, and report monthly on activities, performance and trends.
Skills and experience of a good candidate
• Current police Check and Statutory Declaration that does not preclude working in Aged Care
• Advanced skills in Canva, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Able to write press releases and social posts
• Photo and video editing
• Marketing, communications, or journalism degree
• Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills
• The ability to work independently with minimum supervision
We are interested in diversifying our team with open minded, creative and empowered individuals who can add intangible skills to our team!
Why YOU should join Team Arcare
Work-life Balance – Enjoy job security, and flexibility.
Professional Development – Increase your knowledge and skills, as well as receive ongoing support, and guidance from key stakeholders.
Engaging Culture – inspirational vision for team success, in a supportive, collaborative, and high performing team. Work with a team who want to see you succeed!
If you believe you have the skills, values and expertise to deliver the role of Communication Specialist please go to APPLY NOW.
All successful applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid and have had a recent influenza vaccination as an inherent requirement of the role.
View Similar Jobs
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.